We've been working hard to get this ready - and many of you have been asking about this - so we’re excited to announce our newest facility outside of Montreal in Quebec.
Retailers with a Canadian customer base can benefit from shipping directly in a number of ways:
- Customs fees are paid once. Instead of paying customs on each individual shipment (direct-to-consumer), a customs fee is paid once to get the goods into the country. Subsequent direct to Canadian customer shipments are free from this levy.
- Eliminate cross-border delays on individual shipments. Shipping times across the border can be unpredictable. Eliminate this variable by shipping directly.
- Using domestic ship-methods such as Canada Post, shipping times and costs to Canadian customers can be significantly reduced.
Each client will have a unique set of circumstances surrounding their business, so we recommend consulting with your customs expert to determine if this is right for you.
Some things to consider:
• Anything crossing the border will need an Importer of Record. Unfortunately, Whiplash cannot act in this capacity.
• You will need to clear customs, paying all applicable duties and freight prior to landing goods at our facilities. Unfortunately, any goods arriving with duties or freight unpaid will be refused.
• As usual, once you have coordinated your shipment, please create a Ship Notice to let us know the goods are on the way.
New Facility Address:
c/o Your Company
6620 Rue Abrams
Saint Laurent, Quebec
To discuss moving a portion of your stock - or with any questions, please reach out directly.
Whiplash Montreal - Shipping Methods
Current shipping methods available for Whiplash Montreal include:
• Canada Post